Parents & Families
Pay Your Property Taxes Online
October 15 will be here before you know it. So will your local newspaper’s published list of people who missed the property tax deadline. Don’t let that happen to you this year. Pay your property and real estate taxes online, with a few taps on your smartphone or tablet. See if your county offers online payments. Find My County
Find Your Elected Officials
Your public officials need to hear from you in order to serve your best interests. Not sure who represents you? Enter your street and city to find your legislators and their contact information. Find My Officials
Renew Your Vehicle Registration Online
Tags about to expire? Relax. You can renew your vehicle registration right now, right from your computer or mobile phone. Set up email reminders for next year to avoid spending an afternoon at the DMV. Renew My Vehicle Registration
Travel Smart. Travel Safe.
Is traffic backed up on I-40? How’s that storm affecting your commute? The Arkansas Highway Transportation Department makes it easy for you to “know before you go” with iDriveArkansas.com. View a map of up-to-the-minute highway construction and traffic conditions on any mobile device. Take Me To iDriveArkansas.com
It can be hard to keep up with all your civic duties—things like assessing your property, renewing your tags, paying income taxes and more. But it’s easy when you get text message reminders. Think of Gov2Go as your personal government assistant: We’ll walk you through key dates, you pick the reminders you want, and then we’ll send a quick text right when you need it. Now that’s public service.
Set up text or email reminders for important dates.
Walk through Federal, State and Local government responsibilities.
Have a question? Send a text message and get an answer.
Get state information based on your location.
EGOV This Week
- Governor Asa Hutchinson Announces Mike Preston as the New Executive Director of AEDC
- Senate Passes Overhaul of Technical and Vocational Education
- WIRED Magazine: Arkansas is Leading the Learn to Code Movement
- Governor Asa Hutchinson Announces Members of the Governor’s Advisory Council on Medicaid Reform
- Legislature Approves Waiver Process for Small Schools to Avoid Potential Consolidation
- Arkansas Secretary of State Mark Martin Leads Team at Economic Development Forum in Ghana, Africa