Parents & Families
It can be hard to keep up with your civic duties—things like assessing, paying property taxes and renewing your tags. But it’s easy when you get Gov2Go. Think of Gov2Go as your personal government assistant: It plans your tasks for the year and reminds you when something is due, so you won’t miss a deadline. Now that’s public service.
Get email reminders for important government deadlines.
All your key government tasks for the year in one place.
Ask a Question
Need help? Send a text message and get an answer.
Pay Your Property Taxes Online
October 15 will be here before you know it. So will your local newspaper’s published list of people who missed the property tax deadline. Don’t let that happen to you this year. Pay your property and real estate taxes online, with a few taps on your smartphone or tablet. See if your county offers online payments. Find My County
Find Your Elected Officials
Your public officials need to hear from you in order to serve your best interests. Not sure who represents you? Enter your street and city to find your legislators and their contact information. Find My Officials
Renew Your Vehicle Registration Online
Tags about to expire? Relax. You can renew your vehicle registration right now, right from your computer or mobile phone. Set up email reminders for next year to avoid spending an afternoon at the DMV. Renew My Vehicle Registration
Travel Smart. Travel Safe.
Is traffic backed up on I-40? How’s that storm affecting your commute? The Arkansas Highway Transportation Department makes it easy for you to “know before you go” with iDriveArkansas.com. View a map of up-to-the-minute highway construction and traffic conditions on any mobile device. Take Me To iDriveArkansas.com
EGOV This Week
- Governor Asa Hutchinson Declares Five Additional Counties Disaster Areas
- Governor Asa Hutchinson on the Passage of Government Efficiencies Initiative
- Gov. Hutchinson on the Passage of the Proposed Lockheed Martin Super Project; Details Bill Signing
- AHECB Adopts Workforce Grant Guidelines and Discusses Master Plan
- ADHE scholarships deadline June 1
- Governor Asa Hutchinson Makes Official Call for Special Legislative Session
- 05/29/2015 | Arkansas Board of Hearing Instrument Dispensers
- 05/29/2015 | Highway Commission Business Meeting
- 05/29/2015 | Midsouthern Chamionship Wrestling
- 05/29/2015 | PUBLIC HEALTH, WELFARE AND LABOR COMMITTEE- HOUSE
- 05/29/2015 | PUBLIC HEALTH, WELFARE AND LABOR COMMITTEE - SENATE
- 05/29/2015 | Arkansas Parole Board Meeting